Setting up the Merchant Portal in Amazon Web Services, is fairly easy and straight forward.
- Log in to your Amazon Web Services account
- Make sure to use the Frankfurt (eu-central-1) region.
- Launch a new EC2 instance
- Application and OS Images: Choose ‘IPP Gateway Merchant admin’ from list
- Key pair: Create a new one, or use one of your existing ones.
- Network settings: Create a Security Group, and allow traffic on HTTP and HTTPS
When the instance is running, takes a few minutes, use the Public IPv4 adress for portal login.
Setting up the portal on the IPv4 adress
- Define the following information to a personalized portal
- Portal title
- Administrative e-mail
- Standard Currency for the portal
- Portal URL to be ( the URL needs to be owned by you)
- Connectivity details, is to be found in your ‘Welcome to IPP Europe!’ email
- Partner ID
- Partner Key 1
- Partner Key 2
The portal is now ready for use.
Login in as a PSP/PayFac the first time you use the portal.